State Bank of India released employment notification after 20 months for Probationary Officers posts. Most of the candidates consider these posts as best in bank jobs. Compared with other banks SBI Probationary officer posts have many specialties.
1. State Bank of India is not only one of the top most banks in India but is widely popular in the world.
2. Salaries are almost 40% high comparatively with other banks. A newly joined probationary officer can draw almost 8 lakh in cities like Mumbai. Besides this medical and travelling allowances etc. are there.
3. SBI provides home, personal and vehicle loans at nominal interest rates to it’s employees.
4. State Bank of India is the only bank which gives 4 increments while joining in it as probationary officer.
5. As SBI has offshore branches too, employees may get a chance to work in abroad.
6. State Bank of India conducts an exam after 2 years probation period. Candidates who show highest performance in this test can get a chance to be appointed directly as deputy managers in MMG Scale-2. Other qualified candidates will be appointed as Assistant managers in Scale-1.
7. Due to attractive promotional system in SBI, candidates showing outstanding performance can reach high positions within a short period.
What is the Difference between SBI PO and IBPS PO Exam?
In IBPS PO Exam there are 5 parts i.e. quantitative aptitude, reasoning, general English, general awareness and computer knowledge.
SBI Probationary Officer Exam has general awareness, computers and marketing as 4th part along with reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General English.
Data analysis and interpretation replaces quantitative aptitude in State Bank of India PO exam.
Descriptive test consists of comprehension, short precise, and letter writing and essay writing in English. Candidate should qualify this.
Written test qualified candidates have to attend interview and group discussion also. Candidates should qualify these too in order to succeed in State bank of India Probationary Officer Exam.