APPSC is going to release Village Revenue Officers (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) competitive exam 2014 results today. APPSC who has conducted this VRO/VRA selection test handed over the results to CCLA on Friday (21st February). CCLA is making arrangements to declare these results today i.e. 22nd February, 2014. Candidates can see the VRA / VRO written test results and marks sheet from Saturday afternoon onwards by visiting http://ccla.cgg.gov.in. The selected candidates list will be kept in CCLA website by Monday.
Details of this VRO / VRA Exam 2014
VRO Vacancies: 1657
Candidates appeared for VRO exam: 11.84 lakhs
VRA Vacancies: 4305
Candidates competed for VRA Test: 88609
VRO VRA Notification and Online Application (Closed)
Ccla.cgg.gov.in – Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA), Government of Andhra Pradesh is recruiting 1657 Village Revenue Officers (VRO) and 4305 Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) in all the districts of A.P. Employment Notification is published in all the news papers of Andhra Pradesh and the major employment news websites. The last date to apply for these much awaiting jobs in Andhra Pradesh is 13th January, 2014. Important details like age, salary and qualifications of VRO and VRA jobs are given below.
VRO & VRA Recruitment 2014 Details
Village Revenue Officer: 1657
Age Limit: 18 to 36 years
Educational Qualifications: Intermediate or equivalent
Details of Posts: http://ccla.cgg.gov.in/Documents/VRO2.pdf
Village Revenue Assistant: 4305
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Educational Qualifications: 10th Class or equivalent
District wise posts: http://ccla.cgg.gov.in/Documents/VRA2.pdf
Selection Process: Written Test
VRO & VRA Scheme of Examination:
There will be three parts in written examination for 100 marks. General Studies-60 marks, Arithmetic skills-30, Logical Skills-10. The question paper will be based on Intermediate or 10th class depending upon the post. For more information one can visit www.ccla.cgg.gov.in at any time.
Candidates willing to apply for Village Revenue Officer and Village Revenue Assistant jobs in Andhra Pradesh have to visit www.ccla.cgg.gov.in from December 28 to January 13, 2014 to register themselves.
Application Fees: Rs. 300. It should be paid through E-Seva, Mee-Seva or A.P. Online Services.
VRO & VRA Exam Syllabus
Employment News regarding VRO and VRA jobs as published in news papers
Notification on 28th for filling up of 5962 Revenue posts
1657 VRO and 4305 VRA posts
Written examination of February 2nd and results on 20th 2014
Revenue Minister Raghveera Reddy announced in the Press Meet conducted in the Secretariat that 1657 Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and 4305 Village Revenue Assistant posts fallen vacant in the Andhra Pradesh state will be taken up for filling and the concerned Collectors of all the districts in the state will issue Notifications on 28th for recruitment of a total number of 5962 posts.
* Application forms relating to these VRA & VRO posts will be available in Mee-Seva, E-Seva and through AP-Online, upto 12th January. Completed applications should be submitted on-line by 13th.
* Hall Tickets for VRO and VRA Exam can be downloaded from 19th January upto 9 AM on the date of the Written Examination.
* Written examination for VRO will be conducted at 10 AM on February 2nd and for VRA in the afternoon of the same date.
Written Test will consist of questions with multiple-choice for 100 marks. The syllabus for the test consists or subjects relating to rural environment, prevailing conditions in it, and mode of rural life. Papers will be set on General Studies for 60 marks, Arithmetic for 30 marks and Logical Skills for 10 marks.
* Basing on the merit shown in the written examination, verification of certificates relating to educational qualifications, local-zone proof, and caste confirmation will be taken up from February 26th and the process of recruitment with offer of appointments will be completed by the close of February. Reservations and age relaxations will be available as per the rules in force for filling up of the posts. The Minister told that to make the entire recruitment exercise transparent, conducting the written examination is entrusted to APPSC. He further stated that necessary help-line arrangements have been made in the Office of the Chief Commissioner, Land Administration, Hyderabad and in the Collectorates of all the districts in the state for clarifications and for solving the problems of the candidates.
Eligibility conditions for the post of VRO
Minimum educations qualifications: Should have passed Intermediate/ 3-year Diploma Course. Candidate should have studied in the district for 4 consecutive years prior to completion of Inter/ Diploma, to become eligible for posts in that district.
Age: Minimum 18 years completed and maximum 36 years.
Eligibility conditions for the post of VRA
Minimum educations qualifications: Should have passed 10th class.
Age: Minimum 18 years completed and maximum 37 years.
Only those, who reside in the revenue Village, are eligible. Should enclose copies of Ration Card, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and other relevant documents to the application.
Examination fee …
For SC/ ST Rs.200 and for others Rs.500. Handicapped candidates need not pay any fee.
* Examination paper will be set in Telugu, English, Urdu.
Published by Employment News Today